Our jewels are strictly handmade with the lost wax casting technique and metal handling. They are made of pink bronze, brass, PVC, pearls and stones, all the main metals I use are nickel-free as required by the laws in force. The color of the metal is natural, sometimes burnished, but the objects are never gold-plated, plated or rhodium plated.
Like all jewels, even these creations require some straightforward attention to best preserve their brilliance and beauty in time. Here you can find some useful tips to take care of your jewel in the best way.
A jewel in bronze is strong, but fickle. With time it will be able to change color and chemical alchemy binds it to the skin of the wearer, making it develop a unique beautiful patina!
All metals over time undergo a natural oxidation process which if, on one hand gives the metal an ancient and lived taste, on the other hand it can lead to the loss of their natural brilliance.
It is always possible to restore the jewel to the inimitable brilliance using a cream for metals.
- It is possible to clean the jewel with a soft cloth
- We do not recommend the use of silver polishing products
- Do not wear jewelry during cleaning, bathing, swimming, sports activities, in bed
- Do not expose the jewel to hair sprays, soaps, perfumes and cosmetics, strong chemicals, ammonia, bleach, chlorine and salt water or sulphur water
- Do not expose the jewel to heat sources
- When not worn, store the jewel in a protective case